Gamiphy is empowering the ecommerce growth through gamified loyalty and social experiences such as: points and rewards, tiers and levels, challenges and missions, social games, group and social shopping, live selling sessions, and many more! Gamiphy is on a mission to improve the world of ecommerce by bringing human centric design to the experience and making the consumer at the heart of it all
Gamiphy is looking top talent to join the amazing journey, this position is for a senior frontend engineer to take over the following responsibilities:
- You’ll lead software development of major features and systems (architect, design, build and maintain).
- Contribute throughout the development and deployment cycle across the R&D organization.
- You’ll troubleshoot and solve complex problems and introduce mechanisms, new designs and best practices to prevent the recurrence of the problem.
- Keep up to date with the recent technologies and the best practices to use throughout the company applications.
- 4+ years of experience in React frontend development.
- MUST have strong knowledge of responsive/adaptive design.
- Highly skilled in ES2015, CSS3 and HTML5.
- Ability to work independently as well as flawlessly execute the ideas of others.
- Comfortable in a scale up environment; where things move fast & you need to be flexible to change.
- Experience working with third party component libraries.
- Excellent communication skills and creative problem solving skills.
- Experience with source control (GIT) and bug tracking systems.
If you are interested in this position and you have the required qualifications, send your resume to email@example.com with the subject line:Senior Frontend Engineer, ‘’your name’’.