Gamiphy is empowering the ecommerce growth through gamified loyalty and social experiences such as: points and rewards, tiers and levels, challenges and missions, social games, group and social shopping, live selling sessions, and many more! Gamiphy is on a mission to improve the world of ecommerce by bringing human centric design to the experience and making the consumer at the heart of it all
Gamiphy is looking top talent to join the amazing journey, this position is for a senior backend engineer to take over the following responsibilities:
- Design and implement high performance scalable data-centric serverless microservices.
- You’ll lead software development of major features and systems (architect, design, build and maintain).
- Own continuous improvement and fine tuning of API performance, scalability and security.
- You’ll troubleshoot and solve complex problems and introduce mechanisms, new designs and best practices to prevent the recurrence of the problem.
- Keep up to date with the recent technologies and the best practices to use throughout the company applications.
- Infrastructure and system reliability.
- 5+ years of industry experience in Software Engineering of Web Application technologies and techniques.
- Experience with large scale architectural patterns, event-driven microservices, well-designed APIs, and efficient algorithms.
- Strong skills with some of these technologies: NodeJs, Typescript, MongoDB, Microservices.
- Ability to work independently as well as flawlessly execute the ideas of others.
- Excellent communication skills and creative problem solving skills.
- Experience with source control (GIT) and bug tracking systems.
If you are interested in this position and you have the required qualifications, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Frontend Engineer, ‘’your name’’.