Optional Remote – Full Time
Gamiphy is empowering the ecommerce growth through gamified loyalty and social experiences such as: points and rewards, tiers and levels, challenges and missions, social games, group and social shopping, live selling sessions, and many more! Gamiphy is on a mission to improve the world of ecommerce by bringing human centric design to the experience and making the consumer at the heart of it all
We are seeking an innovative marketing manager to promote our company’s brand and services. In this role, you will be optimizing our marketing strategies, managing the marketing department’s budget and staff, as well as preparing forecasts.
To ensure success, you will need extensive knowledge of marketing strategies and the ability to identify new business leads. An outstanding marketing manager will be someone whose expertise translates into increased brand awareness and profitability.
As a marketing manager, you will:
- – Create, evaluate, and optimize marketing strategies that contribute directly to reaching and exceeding the company’s KPIs and growth plans
- – Manage Partnerships, advertising, and promotional campaigns
- – Build on product messaging that sets new features apart from others in the market to give them a unique selling point
- – Communicate the vision and value of new new features and products to the target audience and the sales team and develop sales tools that facilitate the selling process
- – Plan and participate in the launch of new features/products/partnerships/markets/key clients
- – Work with the press and launch PR about new products and events
- – Take part in presentations with key clients and stakeholders
- – Obtain insights into customers’ usage of current products, untapped opportunities and buyer personas, through interviews, surveys, focus groups and sales data
- – Create content such as case studies, videos, website copy and blog posts
- – Speak and present about our products to both external and internal audiences
- – Propose and keep within a budget
- – Research competitor offerings
- – Recruit and develop a marketing team
The key skills required for success as our marketing manager include:
- – Collaborative skills: As a marketing manager you will have to collaborate with multiple teams across the business. This will often include the sales department, the engineering department, product management, press and PR and senior executives.
- – Communication skills: The ability to speak and write to a high standard is crucial. You will frequently have to present new products and write engaging copy, telling the ‘story’ of products, for various marketing channels.
- – Research skills: A crucial part of being a marketing manager is gaining insight into customer needs and experiences. Analysis of data, surveys and customer interviews will be part of this mix and you need to be well acquainted with these techniques.
- – Self motivated: A key skill for success in this position is being able to manage, motivate, and drive yourself and your team to achieve business goals and meet deliverables and deadlines
- – Flexibility and the ability to learn fast: As part of a small but fast-growing team, you will need to be able to support and work in different areas of the business, and learn the necessary skills to grow and become part of the senior executive team leading the business
- – Bachelor’s degree in marketing, finance, business administration, or similar.
- – A master’s degree in a relevant field will be advantageous.
- – At least five years’ experience as a marketing manager.
- – Proficiency in digital marketing automation software (preferably HubSpot Marketing).
- – Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies, channels, and branding.
- – Superb leadership, communication, and collaboration abilities.
- – Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- – Strong time management and organizational abilities.
If you are interested in this position and you have the required qualifications, send your resume to email@example.com with the subject line: Marketing Manager, ‘’your name’’.