Gamiphy is empowering the ecommerce growth through gamified loyalty and social experiences such as: points and rewards, tiers and levels, challenges and missions, social games, group and social shopping, live selling sessions, and many more! Gamiphy is on a mission to improve the world of ecommerce by bringing human centric design to the experience and making the consumer at the heart of it all
Gamiphy is looking top talent to join the amazing journey, this position is for a frontend engineer to take over the following responsibilities:
- Build modular, well-documented, responsive, and accessible components.
- Work with Product and Design closely to determine and optimize the user experience.
- Fast learning, and keep up to date with the recent technologies and the best practices to use throughout the company applications.
- Being involved in developing the frontend of our apps.
- Problem solving and attention to details.
- 2+ years of experience developing and shipping real-world web applications of high quality.
- Experience developing front-end using React.
- Experience with consuming a REST API and best practices.
- MUST have strong knowledge of responsive/adaptive design.
- Experience working with third party component libraries.
- Excellent communication skills and creative problem solving skills.
- Experience with source control (GIT) and bug tracking systems.
If you are interested in this position and you have the required qualifications, send your resume to email@example.com with the subject line: Frontend Engineer, ‘’your name’’.