Gamiphy is empowering the ecommerce growth through gamified loyalty and social experiences such as: points and rewards, tiers and levels, challenges and missions, social games, group and social shopping, live selling sessions, and many more! Gamiphy is on a mission to improve the world of ecommerce by bringing human centric design to the experience and making the consumer at the heart of it all
Gamiphy is looking top talent to join the amazing journey, this position is for a Backend Engineer to take over the following responsibilities:
- Working alongside other team members; software engineers, product managers, quality assurance and graphic designers.
- Fast learning, and keep up to date with the recent technologies and the best practices to use throughout the company applications.
- Being involved in developing the backend services of our apps.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Problem solving and attention to details.
- Developing, researching, maintaining features and services.
- 2+ years of industry experience in Software Engineering of Web Application technologies and techniques.
- Experience with event-driven microservices, well-designed APIs, and efficient algorithms.
- Experience with some of these technologies: NodeJs, Typescript, MongoDB, Microservices.
- Ability to work independently as well as flawlessly execute the ideas of others.
- Excellent communication skills and creative problem solving skills.
- Experience with source control (GIT) and bug tracking systems.
If you are interested in this position and you have the required qualifications, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Frontend Engineer, ‘’your name’’.